The Landlord is responsible for both Buildings and Contents Insurance for the items supplied by the Landlord.  We will arrange for Rentguard our Insurer to call you to ensure you have the correct cover in place and give you a quotation.

Insurances Offered:

  • Buildings and contents
  • Theft and malicious damage by the tenant
  • Property owner’s liability
  • Accidental damage
  • Full cover whilst the property is empty

We select our tenants completing all relevant checks and referencing required. We cannot be held responsible should the tenant incur:

  • Redundancy
  • Marital split
  • Financial difficulties though illness
  • Or any other unexpected event during the tenancy

Rental Protection Insurance will pay the Landlords rent until vacant possession is achieved and cover any legal expenses. There is a limit on this policy but please contact us for further information.


  • - select a option -
  • Bungalow
  • Flat
  • Detached House
  • Semi Detached House
  • Terraced
Field is required!
  • - select a option -
  • Sale
  • Rental
Field is required!
Field is required!
Field is required!
Field is required!
Field is required!
Field is required!

Need Insurance?

Our Property Insurance services are available to everybody whether you use our other services or not.  If you know the Insurance you require please click on the links at the side to gain a very competitive quotation

If you have any questions about our Charges and Fees please ask a Member of Staff